Monday 14 May 2012

mothers day

I didn't really feel like celebrating mothers day this last weekend, who wants to celebrate when all you think about is the fact that he doesn't want a relationship and I have been alone for  16 fucking years and I was fed up of being alone and no that's not the reason I wanted a relationship in the first place!

But I went for brunch with my mum, my sister and her husband, my brother and his family and son no 2.
I like the lights
It wasn't that bad...... the restaurant was beautifully laid out with all the i's dotted and t's crossed, it was the perfect little place for brunch on a Sunday and it was obvious that everyone else thought so too (serves me right for booking a restaurant that was one of the top places to have brunch!) 
sisters - somehow we both decided to wear polka dots










Mum didn't complain which was unusual but good, which in turn made everyone happy, or was that the alcohol they ordered.
If it wasn't for the fact that the place was crawling with so many children that I felt my vagina cringe, or the fact that there seemed to be more expats than locals there, I am sure I would go back !


                                                                                       
i had eggs
and there was french toast
Anyway....Happy mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment