Monday 9 April 2012

love, intimacy and so much more

Its all tied in my opinion, Love, intimacy ,friendship and wanting to share a life.  You cant have love without that.  Seems I am wrong.  Seems intimacy and friendship aren't about love at all.  Seems love is all about who is in control of whom.
Well I say different and I guess I want a man who believes that sharing a life and love isn't about control or giving in. Its about mutual respect and learning that two people can love and be intimate and share a friendship and actually don't have to give up their independence and  their individuality.  I thought I had found that in him.  I thought he had understood that in a way we were kindred spirits and that independence and individuality were important to me too.  I guess I was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment