Monday 6 May 2013

This time next week I will be home

The last five weeks have gone by in a blur.
I was overwhelmed when I first got to London, wondering if I was doing the right thing.  Being away and just doing things for myself (well mostly for myself) 
It has been an eye opener of a trip, I  have learned a few things about people and myself. 

I haven't decided what I am going to do when I get home, but somehow that's not a massive burden on my shoulders.  I guess being away has let me look at my life from a distance and to be undecided about my future isn't as bad as I thought it was.

I do however have mixed feelings about going home, on one hand I am looking forward to the familiar, but on the other hand I am dreading the reality of daily mundane life.
.............At least I will be able to sleep on my own bed and not have to piss silently! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, is your trip already coming to an end? It seems like you just got there!

    ReplyDelete