Saturday 28 July 2012

B.O.B

stolen from some cinema toilet
So I was wondering around town and I had as usual a host of errands to run and a whole lot of family things to attend to.  One of my errands took me to a mall where they had one of those multi hall cinemas.  I also had to pick up some movie tickets.  I also had to use the loo.  Now I am not a prude, far from it and actually I am going to go watch this movie Hysteria (see picture) but I object to the posters put up in the ladies toilets.  The picture on the left ( a bit raggedy as it spent the last 2 hours in my handbag) was hung on the back of doors and in the wash area of the toilets.  Its is not appropriate especially if children visit these toilets as well.  And they do, I heard young girls coming into the toilets and asking their mums what that was.  How do you explain to an 8 year old what a vibrator does?
Its a great campaign  for women but it needs to be done with taste and perhaps they should have put these in toilets where children wont go. Like the hundreds of pubs and bars that dot our little tiny nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment