Saturday 10 March 2012

the elusive handyman

I think I actually hate him now.  The elusive handyman.  He must be an urban legend.  You think you will have him come over to repair your leaky taps but nope, he never turns up
Its been 4 weeks, yes thats right 4 long weeks of excuses of forgotten appointments, lies of out of stock taps, and simply not answering his phone.  Today was the last straw.  I called to reconfirm the appointment yesterday and was assured that he would be here at 11am to fix things.  This morning I got a call at 9.30am to inform me that he cant come at 11am as he had too many jobs lined up, he would come over in the afternoon.  I said no, as I had to be somewhere else at 4pm.  So I waited as I was told that he would come about 1pm or so.  In a nutshell I called the boss at 1.30pm and told them dont bother even if they did purchase the spare parts, told them to sue me if they wanted money for the spare parts already purchased,  but I had had enough and was going to look for another handyman

If I can find one, if not I will read up on how to change taps on the internet and do the bloody thing myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment