Tuesday 5 March 2013

i love it when a plan comes together

Quote from one of my favourite TV show characters in the 70's The A team's Hannibal Smith!  Yes kids it was a TV show before it became a movie (one that I thoroughly enjoyed and no not because of Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper)

The plans are falling into place, things are getting done and I am pushing ahead with the travel plans.
Passport has been  picked up and I thank the camera fairy that this picture is not as bad as the last one.  Ticket to  London has been purchased and sister in London has been told of my imminent arrival and length of stay.

Son no 2 has been informed that I will be unemployed come March 22nd and that I will be away, exploring.
He took it pretty well, but then I didn't expect any dramatics from him.  I did expect it from my mother and have been pleasantly surprised that the drama was quite minimal.  But then its early days yet so who knows.....

I still have another 2 weeks to go before I am officially unemployed and another week after that before I fly off to the wild blue yonder, or in my case London.  I still have a few things to wrap up and organise before I go and of course there is a list for that, and a planner.  Each errand has been marked, highlighted and underlined as it gets done and I am (somewhat) confident that I will get them all done by the time I leave......

I just love it when a plan starts coming together!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you, you must be about to burst with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete