Monday 28 November 2011

life

It never turns out the way you want it to does it.  The plans you make, somehow one wrong turn and life just takes on a strange twist.  You wake up one morning and think I didn't sign up for this, I don't want this life, how do I make things right.
For years I drifted, I felt like I was sleep walking. I lost decades doing things that someone else told me to do.  Its taken a few years to shake myself out of this stupor, and to discover things all over again.

I haven't found all the answers, I havent found the key to happiness, what I have found is that we make our own happiness, we make our own destiny.  Its not anyones fault.  I take full responsibility for my life, the ups and the downs and all my choices.  I take full responsibility for my own happiness, sad days, bad days, good days, its all me, its all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment