Tuesday 8 November 2011

so what happened to the dating

I don't know what happened,  but in July I told myself that I  wanted to have someone just for me, and I built up in my mind this ideal picture of what a relationship is supposed to be.  It had to tick all the right boxes, it had to  be exactly correct to be the perfect relationship!
I was delusional!
There is no such thing as the perfect relationship.  Its supposed to be perfect according to the individuals that are in it!  Has it taken me 40 odd (and add a few more years here) years to realise that?  Obviously it has...
I was so enamoured with the idea of the perfect relationship and how it is supposed to be that I could have lost something that means everything.  The failed attempt of a relationship hadn't really failed.  It was just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment