Monday 23 January 2012

complicated

Why don't they tell you its so complicated.  Why don't they tell you that talking to people and telling the truth just isn't on.  No one tells the truth, no one tells it like it is.
Everyone is afraid of a reaction, a reaction that they wont like, so they don't speak up, they don't tell the real truth.
We keep things to ourselves and  wait perhaps some day, perhaps one day I will have the courage to say it like it is
Will I?  Will I be brave enough to speak up.  Tell people what I really think of them. Tell people if I like or dislike them.  Life is too short to be surrounded by people who stab you in the back.  Life is too short to let yourself be stabbed in the back. Life is too short to sit around and wait to see what if
but will I be brave enough..........

No comments:

Post a Comment