Wednesday 15 February 2012

flirting

We all do it.  young and old. We flirt because it is fun.  it is interesting.  it makes life enjoyable.

I don't know about the rest, but I flirt generally because a person of the opposite sex thinks I am interesting and attractive enough to warrant a little attention.  there is that magic word.....attention.
Women generally crave a little attention and recognition that we look good and someone appreciates it.  It puts a little spring in our step.  It doesn't go beyond the few minutes of harmless banter.

I do not flirt much as I am too reserved and actually quite clueless about whether men are even looking at me.  But once in a while I enjoy a little flirting.... Like the bunch of young men that I buy my lunch from most days.  Its an old coffee shop close to the office and they never fail to bring a smile to my face with their gentle teasing.
My sister in Australia is a master at flirting. I like watching her flirt.  Its quite an art actually and she has always been good with people so she knows how to draw them out and before they know it she is teasing and flirting with them. I can already imagine her when we will be in Europe at the end of this year, flirting with every french and italian man we meet!  It will be interesting for sure. 
So for now I will enjoy my regular coffee shop flirting and perhaps when in Europe will learn from the master.

No comments:

Post a Comment