Saturday 19 October 2013

just a random post about nothing

so this morning started out quite focused until my sister cancelled a whiskey tasting we were supposed to attend ( yeah I know whiskey tasting on a Saturday morning........I thought I had died and gone to heaven).

it spiralled out of control after that......
I got on email, then saw an email from Pinterest...... and yes as usual once you get on that you lose a whole hour and think, what the fuck happened!
then the Motogp qualifying was on and I had to abandon Pinterest to watch that, and of course those damn bananas were getting mushy and I just HAD to make muffins but I had no walnuts so couldn't add some texture to the muffins but had to make them anyway.  Don't you just love texture in your mouth!!

I think I took too much Ventolin this morning....it makes me hyper..............

and its only 10.50am

2 comments:

  1. You are funny, no walnuts, try sultanas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. son doesnt like sultanas in muffins.....and we do everything for our kids dont we!

      Delete