Thursday 13 October 2011

Mission Impossible

I am on a mission it seems, on a mission to go find that man, come hell or highwater.  Am I?

To some it seems that I am but if you ask me (well even if you dont I will tell you as it is my Blog) I am only on the lookout for that one special someone.  That one person who isnt afraid to say to everyone he knows, that I am his, that I belong to him.  Yes even is this day and age of feminism women still need that affirmation that they belong to that one special man.   Most of us do anyway.

A friend likes to say she is a simple girl with simple needs but is a complicated woman..... that kind of sums me up as well.  simple needs simple girl as I dont like or want the over the top romancing or constant declarations of love.  I do however want a companion in my journey of life ( whats left of it anyway) but I don't know how to go about and do that.  I don't know if I am doing it right and if I have inadvertently lost something I should have nurtured and not forced. Complicated indeed.

Was it Plato that said that humans originally had four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spend their lives searching for the other half to complete them.  Is that a crock of shit or is it real.  Are we condemned or doomed to keep looking for the other half?

All I know is that this search for love, affirmation and companionship is getting more complicated and feels like mission impossible.........

No comments:

Post a Comment