Wednesday 2 January 2013

plant killer has retired

living room window
 a plant called iron plant will survive!
In an other lifetime I used to have a garden and grow things quite successfully.  Then after the divorce and the new abode that we found ourselves in, my green thumb seem to shrivel up and die on me.  Recently it seems to have recovered its greenish hue and things are actually growing again.  As I am slowly adding new furniture in the home and with  the plants now looking healthy,  the flat is actually starting to look more stylish and chic instead of mismatched chic.
I still will not be able to grow/have too many plants as there is limited sunlight coming into the flat but its a start.
So change is in the air, for the home and for myself.  Now to tackle the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment