Saturday 29 March 2014

Death by chocolate

It's dangerous when I am bored......I get up to mischief.

So it's a good thing I channel that mischief into my cooking..........
The twin was over here for a visit and she brought me good quality cooking chocolate as she knows I love cooking.  Today I thought I would make dessert, something with chocolate which I could enjoy with  a glass of red wine with said chocolate dessert........

after a lovely dinner of roast chicken and roast pumpkin, I had gluten free chocolate lava cake.......

I got the recipe for the chocolate lava cake Here and you know how
those chefs are always telling you to get good ingredients ......well fuck me, they were right.
It's makes a big bloody difference!

God damn it was good, as good as a great orgasm while having sex with a real live man, as opposed to having sex with BOB my battery operated friend.......but I digress.

Death by chocolate....the only way to go...




No comments:

Post a Comment