Wednesday 4 February 2015

Resolution failure

I have failed miserably in keeping any of the resolutions and its only February.

Admitting failure early is better than stressing myself out trying to keep the resolutions.
They weren't that hard to begin with, extremely doable I thought....I obviously thought wrong

I wanted to write more, blog more.  That hasn't happened, not that I didnt have thoughts/ideas/screaming necessity to blog, I just didn't have the time.  During the day I am at work and fairly busy and one shouldn't be blogging while at work( its lunchtime now so don't judge me) and by the time I get home, I am brain dead.

Take time off to take pictures - I haven't taken any time off yet but I will .....my sister is here from London to celebrate her 50th birthday  so I will be taking some  time off to hang out with family and hopefully take some pictures too.

the last resolution I made was to be as honest as I can be.....definitely failed there.....but I am working on it so its not a hopeless case... yet.

There is alot I want to say, plenty of words floating through my brain all day and night. I just have to make the time to sit down and hammer away at the keyboard so that the thoughts that are all jumbled up in my head appear magically as a respectable want to read post.
soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment