Saturday 13 October 2018

liberating the girls

Its been a busy week

we had 3 events in a week and we are a small office which means all hands on deck.  while I complain I am too old to go onsite and run with the youngsters, I enjoyed it.  Its adrenaline pumping.

I also have been in a lot of pain this week.  I have a massive boil on my back.  Its right where the bra hook sits.  I had it cut and squeezed 5 years ago and its been ever present on my back since then.  It was tiny, but the last few weeks I could feel it growing with a vengeance. I went to see the doctor on Wednesday, to beg him to cut it out, but he didn't.  It was too hard to cut and squeeze..
He put me on  2 types of antibiotics for 5 days and I have to go see him again in the coming week.   It is the size of a plum.

For the first time in years,  today I  was out and about without a bra on.  I am in so much agony when the bra hook sits on it that I could not do it for another day. I had to walk slowly as there would have been too much jiggle.  But at least the pain was manageable.

So it will be a liberated me, walking around braless till i get that damn thing cut and I have healed.


No comments:

Post a Comment