Wednesday 22 November 2017

day 20 of no facebook.. or having a peaceful holiday


So its day 20 of no facebook and I feel fine
No withdrawal symptoms, no need to find out whos posting what even though facebook is being a dick and still sending me notifications that so and so posted a new picture.. its like its goading me.
Dont you want to see what picture they posted, what comment they  blasted out to the universe..
No Facebook I don't.  I am happy in my own little holiday world.

I was supposed to go out today to see the royal palace and cathedral in Monaco, but somehow as the day progressed I just got lazy.  so I cleaned P's apartment (he's at work being a productive member of society) and had a lovely hot shower and sat down again..

view of France from the apartment
the peace, the quiet, the relaxation is just what the doctor ordered.  I haven't burst into tears since I got here.. oh no shit I did,  but that's not because of me being depressed or suicidal or both which I have been for the last 6 months. The story about the tears will have to wait though..

Anyway

As I sit in the apartment, looking out at the hills which is France, I am quite at peace with no interruption from real life....

More pics on my flickr account
 Eze - https://www.flickr.com/photos/102809648@N06/albums/72157689833785295

Monaco - its so compact
https://www.flickr.com/photos/102809648@N06/albums/72157662864757748

and Fort Revere - where P made me walk up hill but did reward me with a picnic..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102809648@N06/albums/72157689833845865


No comments:

Post a Comment