Wednesday 20 August 2014

time for another me day

I have been hurtling along at breakneck speed that I am sure I have whiplash.

Work has been challenging, and back somewhere in the murky past I did say  I wanted a job that challenged my mind....be careful what you wish for people......
Anyway
Doesn't she look calm and capable...
I am totally zombified by the end of the day and don't have the energy to cook a  proper meal, and  I end up compromising on eating healthy which is why I haven't weighed myself in a week....
Saturdays I am running errands and trying to cook a few things to freeze but I find myself exhausted by 2 in the afternoon and end up sitting on the sofa catching up on all the programs I recorded during the week.  I did think that I was finding excuses just to sit on the sofa and watch the telly but I am so tired that I am in bed and fast asleep by 10pm on a Saturday.

I wont bore you with the details of Sundays but lets just say that I somehow end up doing what I am obliged to do.


I am constantly tired and weighed down by what I have to do....so its time I took a me day before I explode.

This coming Saturday I am seeing the Boob man, my yearly mammogram and check as I do have issues with the lumps in my breasts and  I have to be in town for that. Which means I will probably end up hitting the malls for retail therapy after I get my boobs manhandled.

But what I really want to do is take a day off and play with my camera.  maybe next week..................

No comments:

Post a Comment