Wednesday 9 January 2019

i need a holiday


I should have been seeing my chiropractor every 10 days or so but I completely stopped looking out  for me and got too involved in trying to do things that were not important.

I was busy for no reason.
I let myself get to the point where I had to lie in bed and was not able to clean the home. it bugs me that i cant clean, it bugs me that I am not in control of my body.
My body kicked up a fuss and said "damn you woman.. just stop!"

I am sore, in pain and finally went to see my chiropractor again.  She was not happy, it seems I have become worse than when I first saw her.
I am tense, muscles all knotted and its not just in my lower back.  I need a holiday.

a break from family, work and home life.
a break to just relax.

hmm where can i go.....


No comments:

Post a Comment