Tuesday 14 July 2015

Guilt

I am lying in bed typing this post on my iPad while my tummy churns, cramps and leaves me exhausted because of the pain.....yet I feel guilty about not being at work.

It's a common trait handed down by mothers to daughters especially if you are Indian....
Or maybe it's just me?

Could it be linked to the control thing? right now I am not in control of my body and how it is making me feel, I can't leave my bed, or bedroom as the toilet is a hop skip and a jump away, or in my case, a mad scramble to get to the loo in time.
But I feel guilty that I am not at work, doing my job. It's a horrible feeling.  I know I can't make it to work today, and I know it's ridiculous to feel this way, yet I can't help myself.

Some how somewhere this guilt complex stays within me making me feel like a failure when I get sick.....
Another twist in my already twisted life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment