Monday 30 June 2014

so I feel quite stupid.......

You know how we think everything high tech is complicated......

In my previous post about arriving in London and not being able to use my phone etc etc, I thought the problem was because I had forgotten to release a locked SIM card or something complicated like that..... 

I sent via email a "please help me I cant use my phone" email to my phone provider and they even said they would call me in London to see how they could help.  This morning I got a call on my sisters London land line, and the woman said " Err you cant use your phone in London because you dont have international roaming"

Well the nice people from my phone providers then got me all set up for roaming and my phone is now connected........

I really feel dumb right now.......

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny and something I would do, you are not alone xxx

    ReplyDelete